No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Xtandi Enzalutamide 40 mg Capsules
- Brand: Astellas Pharma Inc.
Brand Name : XTANDI
Active Ingredients : Enzalutamide
Marketed by: Astellas Pharma
Strength: 40 mg
Packing: 112 Capsules
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
WHAT IS XTANDI ?
Xtandi is categorized as an antiandrogen. Antiandrogens are substances that block the effects of testosterone. Cancer of the prostate depends on the male hormone testosterone or related androgens for its growth. If the amount of androgens are reduced it is possible to slow down or shrink the cancer.
MEDICINE USES :
Enzalutamide 40mg is used for the treatment of metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer (prostate cancer that is resistant to medical or surgical treatments that lower testosterone). This medicine also prevents the androgens from working within the prostate cancer cells.
ENZALUTAMIDE COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Cold-like symptoms (eg, cough, runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat);
- diarrhea; dizziness; headache; hot flashes; mild back, bone, joint,
- or muscle pain; tiredness; trouble sleeping; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue);
- anxiety; back pain with leg numbness or weakness; changes in the amount of urine produced;
- confusion or problems thinking clearly; decreased sense of touch; feeling of tingling, burning, pricking, or numbness of the skin;
- fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; hallucinations; memory problems; muscle aches or weakness; pink or red urine; seizures;
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.