No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Velcade Bortezomib 1 mg Injection
- Brand: Millennium Pharmaceuticals
Brand Name : Velcade
Active Ingredients : Bortezomib
Manufactured by: Janssen Pharmaceutica
Strength: 1 mg
Packing: Pack of 1 Vial
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
WHAT IS VELCADE 1 MG INJECTION ?
Velcade is a targeted therapy. It is classified as a proteasome inhibitor. It interferes with the growth of some cancer cells and keeps them from spreading in your body.
WHAT IS THE USE OF VELCADE 1 MG INJECTION ?
Velcade is used to treat multiple myeloma and also for the treatment of mantle cell lymphoma who have received at least one prior therapy. It targets and inhibits the proteasome enzyme complex within the cell.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF VELCADE 1 MG INJECTION ?
numbness, tingling, or burning pain in your hands or feet; loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting; diarrhea, constipation, bloating; fever, chills, cold or flu symptoms; pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding; rash; or feeling tired.
Also call your doctor at once if you have :
- new or worsening cough, shortness of breath; new or worsening nerve problems such as numbness, burning, pain, weakness, or tingly feeling; pain, redness, bruising, tenderness, or a hard lump where the medicine was injected;
- severe constipation; dehydration symptoms–muscle cramps, feeling very thirsty or hot, being unable to urinate, heavy sweating, or hot and dry skin;
- high blood pressure–severe headache, pounding in your neck or ears, anxiety, irregular heartbeats;
- liver problems–nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.