No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Trajenta 5 mg Linagliptin Tablets
Brand name : Trajenta tablets
Content : Linagliptin
Strength : 5mg
Manufactured by : Boehringer Ingelheim
Packing : Pack of 90 tablets
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
TRAJENTA 5 MG TABLETS
Trajenta is a diabetes medicine composition of Linagliptin, that works by increasing levels of natural substances called incretins.
Linagliptin is used to lower blood sugar in patients with high blood sugar (diabetes).
ADVERSE EFFECTS OF LINAGLIPTIN 5 MG TRAJENTA TABLETS
Sore throat, Stuffy nose, Runny nose, Cough
Signs of an allergic reaction; Flaking, peeling, or swelling of the skin; Trouble swallowing; Low blood sugar can happen; Very bad and sometimes deadly pancreas problems; Drugs like this one may cause joint pain that can be very bad and disabling; Heart failure has happened in people taking drugs like this one
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
- Do not drive if your blood sugar has been low.
- Check your blood sugar as you have been told by your doctor.
- It may be harder to control your blood sugar during times of stress like when you have a fever, an infection, an injury, or surgery.
- Talk with your doctor before you drink alcohol.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.