No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
WHAT IS RITOMUNE ?
Ritomune belongs to a class of drugs known as protease inhibitors. It increases (“boosts”) the levels of other protease inhibitors, which helps these medications work better.
MEDICINE USES :
Ritonavir is an antiviral medicine that prevents human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) from multiplying in your body. It is used to treat HIV, the virus that can cause acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). It is not a cure for HIV or AIDS.
RITONAVIR COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea; numbness or tingling, especially around your mouth; weakness, tired feeling; mild rash; or changes in the shape or location of body fat (especially in your arms, legs, face, neck, breasts, and waist).
Stop taking Norvir and call your doctor at once if you have:
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- irregular heartbeats;
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin;
- pancreas problems–severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate;
- liver problems–nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- high blood sugar–increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, weight loss; or
- severe skin reaction–fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.