No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
WHAT IS RENVELA 800 MG TABLETS ?
Renvela is a phosphate binder.
WHAT IS THE USE OF RENVELA 800 MG TABLETS ?
Sevelamer Carbonate is used to control phosphorus levels in adults and children 6 years of age and older with chronic kidney disease (CKD) on dialysis.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF RENVELA 800 MG TABLETS ?
The most commonly reported side effects with Sevelamer Carbonate include vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, indigestion, abdominal pain, flatulence (or excess gas), and constipation. Cases of itching, rash, fecal impaction and, less commonly, slow bowel activity, bowel obstruction, and bowel perforation have been reported. Be sure to tell your doctor about any side effects you may be experiencing. Contact your doctor right away if you experience severe abdominal pain, new or worsening constipation, or other severe intestinal symptoms while taking Renvela.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT IS THE MAJOR SAFETY INFORMATION OF RENVELA 800 MG TABLETS ?
- Do not use Sevelamer if you have a history of bowel obstruction or if you are allergic to sevelamer carbonate
- Your doctor should monitor bicarbonate and chloride blood levels.
- Reduced vitamins D, E, and K (clotting factors) and folic acid blood levels may be followed by your doctor.
- Talk to your doctor when taking sevelamer with other medications.
- Take sevelamer with meals and adhere to your prescribed diet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.