No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
WHAT IS REDITUX ?
Reditux is a cancer medication that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body. It is a monoclonal antibody. Monoclonal antibodies are a relatively new type of “targeted” cancer therapy.
MEDICINE USES :
Rituximab is used to treat non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma or chronic lymphocytic leukemia. This medicine is also used in combination with another drug to treat symptoms of adult rheumatoid arthritis. It is also used in combination with steroid medicines to treat certain rare disorders that cause inflammation of blood vessels and other tissues in the body
RITUXIMAB COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
runny or stuffy nose, sneezing; nausea, diarrhea; muscle pain; or swelling in your hands or feet.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these other side effects, even if they occur several months after you receive Rituximab, or after your treatment ends.
- fever, chills, flu symptoms, pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding, feeling weak or tired;
- ongoing cough, sinus pain, wheezing, or breathing problems; ongoing diarrhea and weight loss; headache, earache, warmth or swelling with skin redness;
- pain or burning when you urinate; severe skin reaction–painful skin or mouth sores, or a severe skin rash with blistering, peeling, or pus;
- liver problems–upper stomach pain, loss of appetite, dark urine, or jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- signs of tumor cell breakdown–lower back pain, blood in your urine, little or no urinating; numbness or tingly feeling around your mouth; muscle weakness or tightness; fast or slow heart rate, weak pulse
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.