No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Pomalid 4mg Capsules
- Brand: Natco Pharma Ltd
Brand name: Pomalid 4mg capsules
Manufactured by: Natco Pharma Ltd
Packing: Pack of 21 capsules
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
WHAT IS POMALID 4 MG CAPSULES ?
Pomalid is an immunomodulatory medicine. Exactly how it works is not known.
WHAT IS THE USE OF POMALID 4 MG CAPSULES ?
Pomalid is used with another medication (such as dexamethasone) to treat a type of cancer in the bone marrow (multiple myeloma).
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS OF POMALID 4 MG CAPSULES MEDICINE :
If any of the following side effects occur while taking Pomalidomide, check with your doctor immediately:
Abdominal or stomach pain, black, tarry stools, bladder pain, bleeding gums, bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands, lower legs, or feet, blood in the urine or stools, bloody nose, body aches or pain, burning, numbness, tingling, or painful sensations, chest pain, chills, cloudy urine, confusion, constipation, cough, decreased or increased urination, depression, difficult, burning, or painful urination, difficulty with breathing, dizziness.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF POMALID 4 MG CAPSULES ?
- Before taking pomalidomide, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
- Do not have immunizations/vaccinations without the consent of your doctor.
- This medication must not be used during pregnancy. It may harm an unborn baby.
- Because of the possible risk to the infant, breast-feeding while using this drug is not recommended.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.