No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
WHAT IS P-CARZINE 50 MG CAPSULES ?
Hodpro is an antineoplastic. It works by inhibiting protein, RNA, and DNA synthesis, which helps to stop the growth of cancer cells.
WHAT IS THE USE OF P-CARZINE 50 MG CAPSULES ?
Hodpro is used for treating stage III and IV Hodgkin disease along with other medicines.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF P-CARZINE 50 MG CAPSULES ?
If any of the following side effects occur while taking procarbazine, check with your doctor or nurse as soon as possible:
- convulsions (seizures)
- hallucinations (seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there)
- missing menstrual periods
- shortness of breath
- thickening of bronchial secretions
- tiredness or weakness (continuing)
- sores in mouth and on lips
- tingling or numbness of fingers or toes
- unsteadiness or awkwardness
- yellow eyes or skin
- skin rash, hives, or itching
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.