No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
WHAT IS LOPIMUNE ?
Lopinavir belongs to the class of medications called as antiretroviral agents. It works by inhibiting HIV viral protease enzyme and inhibiting viral replication (multiplication) thereby preventing the infection. Ritonavir belongs to a class of medication called protease inhibitors. It prevents HIV from multiplying inside the body.
MEDICINE USES :
Lopinavir is used to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection. It is always used in combination with other drugs used for treatment of HIV. Ritonavir is used along with other medication for treating human immunodeficiency virus (HIV 1) infection.
LOPINAVIR/RITONAVIR COMMON SIDE EFFECTS:
nausea, vomiting, diarrhea; high cholesterol; or changes in the shape or location of body fat (especially in your arms, legs, face, neck, breasts, and waist).
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting;
- itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer (if you take Lopinavir with erectile dysfunction medication);
- muscle weakness, tired feeling, joint or muscle pain, feeling short of breath; or
- signs of a new infection–fever, night sweats, swollen glands, mouth sores, diarrhea, stomach pain, weight loss;
- chest pain (especially when you breathe), dry cough, wheezing, feeling short of breath;
- cold sores, sores on your genital or anal area;
- rapid heart rate, feeling anxious or irritable, weakness or prickly feeling, problems with balance or eye movement;
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.