No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Jardiance 25 mg Empagliflozin Tablets
Brand name: Jardiance 25mg tablets
Manufactured by : Boehringer Ingelheim
Packing: Pack of 90 tablets
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
JARDIANCE 25 MG TABLETS
Jardiance is an oral diabetes medicine composition of Empagliflozin that helps control blood sugar levels. It works by helping the kidneys get rid of glucose from your bloodstream.
ﾠUSES OF JARDIANCE 25MG TABLET
Empagliflozin is used to lower blood sugar in patients with high blood sugar (diabetes). It is also used to lower the chance of death from heart disease in certain people.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
little or no urination; dehydration symptoms–dizziness, weakness, feeling light-headed (like you might pass out); nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, confusion, unusual drowsiness, or trouble breathing;
signs of a bladder infection–pain or burning when you urinate, increased urination, blood in your urine, fever, pain in your pelvis or back; or signs of a genital infection (penis or vagina)–pain, burning, itching, rash, redness, odor, or discharge.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Before taking empagliflozin, tell your doctor if you are allergic to it.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
- You may experience blurred vision, dizziness, or drowsiness due to extremely low or high blood sugar.
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed.
- Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.