No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Invanz Ertapenem 1g Injection
- Brand: MSD Consumer Care, Inc
Brand Name : Invanz 1gm injection
Content : Ertapenem Sodium
Strength : 1gm
Manufactured by : MSD Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Form : Injection
Packing : Pack of 1 vial
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
INVANZ 1 G INJECTION
Invanz is a carbapenem antibiotic. It works by killing sensitive bacteria.
USES OF INVANZ 1 G INJECTION
Ertapenem is used for treating moderate to severe infections caused by certain bacteria. It is also used to prevent infection after certain types of surgery.
SIDE-EFFECTS OF INVANZ 1 G INJECTION
Diarrhea; dizziness; headache; minor pain, swelling, or redness at the injection site; nausea; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions; bloody stools; chest pain; decreased coordination; decreased urination; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; mental or mood changes; muscle weakness; seizures; severe or persistent diarrhea; severe or persistent dizziness or headache; severe pain, swelling, or redness at the injection site; severe stomach cramps.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF INVANZ 1 G INJECTION
- Long-term or repeated use of ertapenem may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur.
- Lab tests, including kidney function, liver function, and complete blood cell counts, may be performed while you use ertapenem.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant before using this medication.
- This medication passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.