No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
WHAT IS INFLIXIMAB INJECTION?
Infliximab is part of a class of drugs called biologics. Infliximab 100mg inhibits a chemical called tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-alpha. This chemical is responsible for triggering inflammation at various sites in the body. It is administered by very slow intravenous injection, in hospital.
INFIMAB INFLIXIMAB INJECTION USES :
Infimab acts as an immunosuppressant drug, and is commonly used to treat autoimmune diseases like :
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Crohnﾒs disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ulcerative colitis
- Psoriatic arthritis
In these conditions, the body’s defense system (immune system) attacks healthy tissues. Infliximab works by blocking the actions of a certain natural substance (tumor necrosis factor alpha) in the body. This helps to decrease swelling (inflammation) and weaken your immune system, thereby slowing or stopping the damage from the disease.
INFLIXIMAB 100mg INJECTION SIDE EFFECTS :
Like any medication, Infimab may cause adverse effects, such as:
- Delayed Allergic Reaction – fever, sore throat, trouble swallowing, headache, joint or muscle pain, skin rash.
- Signs of Tuberculosis – cough, night sweats, loss of appetite, weight loss, feeling constantly tired.
- Liver problems – nausea, upper stomach pain, tiredness, joint pain, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice ;
- Lupus-like Syndrome – joint pain or swelling, chest discomfort, feeling short of breath ;
- Nerve Problems – numbness, problems with vision, weak feeling in your arms or legs;
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.