No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Indivan – Indinavir Capsules
- Brand: Cipla Limited
Brand Name: Indivan
Contents: Indinavir 400 mg
Manufacturer: Cipla Limited
Packing: Pack of 30ﾠCapsules
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
WHAT IS INDIVAN ?
Indivan 400mg belongs to a class of medications called retroviral protease inhibitors. It works by blocking the activity of an enzyme protease which results in formation of defective viruses and decreases the viral load in body. It also lowers the risk of getting illness related to HIV and improves immunity.
MEDICINE USES :
Cipla Indinavir is a protease (PRO-tee-ayz) inhibitor antiviral medicine that prevents human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) cells from multiplying in your body.It is used to treat HIV, which causes the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). It is not a cure for HIV or AIDS.
COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea; indigestion, heartburn; changes in appetite; headache, dizziness, feeling weak or tired; back pain; rash, itching, dry skin; altered sense of taste;
cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat;
Call your doctor at once if you have :
- signs of a new infection–fever, night sweats, swollen glands, mouth sores, diarrhea, stomach pain, weight loss;
- chest pain (especially when you breathe), dry cough, wheezing, feeling short of breath; cold sores, sores on your genital or anal area;
- rapid heart rate, feeling anxious or irritable, weakness or prickly feeling, problems with balance or eye movement;
- high blood sugar–increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, weight loss;
- liver problems–nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice;
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.