No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HYDREA – Hydroxyurea 500mg Capsules
- Brand: Sarabhai Chemicals
Brand Name: Hydrea
Manufacturer: Sarabhai Chemicals
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
WHAT IS HYDREA ?
Hydrea is an anti-cancer (“antineoplastic” or “cytotoxic”) chemotherapy drug. It is classified as an “antimetabolite.” This medication affects certain cells in the body, such as cancer cells or sickled red blood cells.
MEDICINE USES :
Hydroxyurea Is Used For Chronic myeloid leukemia, Essential thrombocytosis and polycythemia vera, Head and neck cancer (used with radiation therapy), Melanoma and Refractory ovarian cancer (ovarian cancer that has not responded or progressed after standard therapy).
HYDROXYUREA COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
bleeding; loss of appetite, upset stomach, constipation, diarrhea, vomiting; skin peeling or itching, mild rash; hair loss, darkening of your nails; headache, dizziness; or swelling in your hands or feet.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- skin numbness or purple discoloration, skin ulcers or open sores; painful or difficult urination; numbness, tingling, or burning pain in your hands or feet;
- signs of a weak immune system–fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, sores in your mouth and throat, pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, easy bruising or bleeding;
- pancreas problems–severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate; or liver problems–nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling,
- loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.