No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Lymfuda Fludarabine 10mg Tablet
- Brand: Natco Pharma Ltd
Brand Name: Lymfuda 10mg
Manufacturer: Natco Pharma Limited
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
WHAT IS LYMFUDA ?
Lymfuda is an anti-cancer (“antineoplastic” or “cytotoxic”) chemotherapy drug. This medication is classified as an “antimetabolite.” Fludarabine is a cancer medication that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.
MEDICINE USES :
Lymfuda 10mg is used for the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), including CLL that has not responded to or reoccurred after standard therapy. Salvage therapy for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and acute leukemias.
FLUDARABINE COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
mild nausea, loss of appetite, diarrhea; mild itching or skin rash; headache; muscle pain; or tired feeling.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- signs of infection such as fever, chills, sore throat, flu symptoms, easy bruising or bleeding (nosebleeds, bleeding gums), loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting, mouth sores, or unusual weakness;
- pale or yellowed skin, dark colored urine; cough with yellow or green mucus, stabbing chest pain, feeling short of breath;
- black, bloody, or tarry stools; coughing up blood; lower back pain, blood in your urine; urinating less than usual or not at all;
- numbness or tingly feeling around your mouth, fast or slow heart rate, weak pulse, fainting;
- muscle weakness, tightness, or contraction, overactive reflexes; drowsiness, mood changes, increased thirst, swelling, rapid weight gain; vision problems, headache or pain behind your eyes, changes in behavior, confusion, agitation, seizure (convulsions); or severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.