No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Exemptia (Adalimumab) Injection
Exemptia (Adalimumab) is a potent TNF-inhibitor and anti-inflammatory drug manufactured by Zydus Cadila. It binds to tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF?). TNF? normally binds to TNF? receptors, which leads to the inflammatory response of autoimmune diseases. By binding to TNF?, Exemptia reduces this inflammatory response. The TNF-inhibitor affects the bodyﾒs defense system, i.e. the immune system that protects the body from infection.
Exemptia 40 mg prefilled syringe is used to treat certain types of arthritis (inflammatory disorder that typically affects the small joints in hands and feet) including –
- Ulcerative colitis : Disease that causes ulcers on the lining of the large gut.
- Crohnﾒs Disease : Serious inflammation of gastrointestinal tract.
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) : It is a long-lasting autoimmune disease that causes pain, swelling, stiffness and loss of function in your joints. It can affect any joint but is common in the wrist and fingers.
- Psoriatic arthritis : It happens because your immune system is overactive. It affects mostly people who have psoriasis, a skin disease that’s also related to the immune system.
- Ankylosing spondylitis : An inflammatory arthritis affecting the spine and large joints.
- Plaque psoriasis : Plaque psoriasis is a chronic autoimmune condition. It appears on the skin in patches of thick, red, scaly skin.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.