No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Danavir Darunavir 600 mg Tablets
- Brand: Hetero Drugs Limited
Brand name: Danavir tablets
Manufactured by: Hetero Labs Ltd
Packing: Pack of 60 tablets
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
WHAT IS DANAVIR 600 MG TABLETS ?
Darunavir is a protease (PRO-tee-ayz) inhibitor. Darunavir is an antiviral medication that prevents human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) from multiplying in your body.
WHAT IS THE USE OF DANAVIR 600 MG TABLETS ?
Darunavir is used to treat HIV, the virus that can cause acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF DANAVIR 600 MG TABLETS ?
Call your doctor at once if you have:
the first sign of any skin rash, no matter how mild; severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate; liver problems – upper stomach pain, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); high blood sugar – increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, weight loss;
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF DANAVIR 600 MG TABLETS ?
- You should not take Darunavir if you are allergic to it.
- To make sure Darunavir is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have liver disease; diabetes; a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia; high cholesterol or triglycerides;
- It is not known whether Darunavir will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
- It is unknown if this medication passes into breast milk. Because breast milk can transmit HIV, do not breast-feed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.