No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Dacarex Dacarbazine 100 mg Injection
- Brand: Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Brand Name: Dacarex
Manufacturer: Alkem (Cytomed)
Strength Available: 100mg
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
WHAT IS DACAREX 100 MG INJECTION ?
Dacarbazine is a cancer medication that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.
WHAT IS THE USE OF DACAREX 100 MG INJECTION ?
Dacarbazine is used to treat skin cancer (malignant melanoma) and Hodgkin’s disease.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF DACAREX 100 MG INJECTION ?
Call your doctor at once if you have:
severe or continued vomiting; fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms; easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin; pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating; or nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF DACAREX 100 MG INJECTION ?
- You should not use dacarbazine if you are allergic to it.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
- It is not known whether dacarbazine will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medication.
- It is not known whether dacarbazine passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. You should not breast-feed while you are being treated with dacarbazine.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.