No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
WHAT IS CLADRIM 10 MG INJECTION ?
Cladrim is a medicine composition of Cladribine, which works by stopping the growth of cancer cells.
WHAT IS THE USE OF CLADRIM 10 MG CLADRIBINE INJECTION ?
Cladribine is used to treat a certain type of cancer (hairy cell leukemia).
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF CLADRIBINE 10 MG CLADRIM INJECTION ?
Dizziness; Headache; Feeling tired or weak; Muscle pain; Not hungry; Upset stomach or throwing up; Loose stools (diarrhea); Irritation where the shot is given.
Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms: Signs of an allergic reaction; Signs of infection; Signs of bleeding; Signs of kidney problems; Shortness of breath; Very loose stools; Very upset stomach or throwing up; Feeling very tired or weak; Very bad irritation where the shot was given.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF CLADRIM 10 MG INJECTION ?
- Before using cladribine, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist that you are using this medication.
- Do not have immunizations/vaccinations without the consent of your doctor.
- This medication is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.