No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Arava – Leflunomide Tablets
Arava is a pyrimidine synthesis inhibitor. It is thought to work by blocking certain enzymes responsible for abnormal tissue development or growth.
Aventis Leflunomide is used for treating rheumatoid arthritis by reducing signs and symptoms, improving physical function, and preventing the development of structural damage to the joints.
Side Effects :
- nausea, upset stomach;
- abnormal liver function tests;
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat;
- rash; or
- thinning hair.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- fever, swollen glands, body aches, flu symptoms;
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding;
- numbness, tingling, or burning pain in your hands or feet;
- upper stomach pain, loss of appetite, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- new or worsening cough with fever, trouble breathing; or
- severe skin reaction, fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.